[Users] Absolutely OT: Red "S" in message Status field

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Apr 3 23:57:38 CEST 2016

On Sun, 3 Apr 2016 14:51:22 -0500
»Q« <boxcars at gmx.net> wrote:

> In case it's important to weigh in,

It's not. It's important /not/ to.

> IMO Steve and Liz are right,

What are they right about in their hypothetical theorising? You think
their theory is correct? Right or not, there's no place for it here.
It did not apply, as the original message was entirely clear, both by
its subject and first paragraph. There was no doubt what it was about.

Michael Rasmussen's responses are the only worthwhile responses. The
rest are just a load of nothingness. Michael had already solved the
problem before either Steve or Liz responded. And that's right?!?

> and I hope people here won't be deterred from that kind of good
> troubleshooting by the ridiculous (IMO, natch) pushback against it.

I hope people will be deterred from speculation, digressions, failing
to read the original message, off-topic posts, and business promotion
on this list.

with regards

Paul