[Users] Overriding signature,

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Apr 3 10:19:58 CEST 2016

On Sat, 2 Apr 2016 20:31:08 -0400
Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> I have a signature file that's useful for 90% of my email folders.
> The file is named in Account Preferences->Compose, as I remember.
>
> But on the other 10%, the folders have their own templates. On those
> 10%, I'd enjoy it if the signature file didn't print below the
> template. Is there any way to do that?

Instead of using the signature options on the Compose page, add your
signature using a template. Then your folder template will override
that.

> == Whose business shall never be mentioned on the Claws-Mail List ==

There's no need to sulk. No one will mind you putting your URL in
your signature. It's just that it seems, (I say 'seems', I'm sure
it's not that), that you promote your business with every message
you write to the list, and after several years this brazen marketing
technique got a bit tedious.

with regards

Paul