[Users] {Bug 3630] Ubuntu PPA very much out of date

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Apr 3 00:38:25 CEST 2016

On Sat, 2 Apr 2016 23:22:03 +0100, Chris Hirst wrote:
>documenting what dependencies are required for various plugins.

Hi,

what packages are required depends to the used distro. "unknown" is not
very informative.

If the distro is Debian or Ubuntu based, taker a look at the Debain
tracker's claws-mail control file:

https://tracker.debian.org/media/packages/c/claws-mail/control-3.13.2-1

My main distro is Arch Linux, for Arch Linux it's not such a hassle,
since Arch follows upstream, IOW it doesn't split into tons of grotesque
packages.

However, as already pointed out by my previous mail,
"sudo apt-get build-dep claws-mail" might do the job automagically for
Debian/Ubuntu based distros.

Regards,
Ralf