[Users] Red "S" in message Status field

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sat Apr 2 11:38:08 CEST 2016

On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 18:48:23 -0400
Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> I think Albert's response was pretty good, and commend him for not
> yet declaring this to be or not be related to Unicode.

Nonsense. If we look back at the first paragraph of the original
message:

"I've just started seeing a white "S" in a red circle
alongside some messages in my message list window. Normally this has
the read/unread"

You see that last sentence. This means he is clearly talking about
the Status column. Even the subject tells us this without even having
to read the message.

Or was your message just a cunning way of advertising your business?

Please, no more mentions of your business unless it is completely
legitimate to mention it here on this list.

with regards

Paul