[Users] Don't do auto-wrapping when using external editor or inserting a file

Dan Arico dan_arico at aricosystems.com
Wed Sep 30 00:36:35 CEST 2015

> > I've discovered a problem with printing from claws when I have
> > overlong strings in the message. It displays properly on the
> > screen, but that's not what I get out of the printer. I lose
> > characters on the left end of the lines.
>
> If you're using some Debian derivative that's probably a known problem
> because of the default font, which can be workarounded by setting a
> different font: https://bugs.debian.org/776563.
>
> regards,

Suse 13.2. I don't think that's the problem. It's ignoring the line
wrap when it prints so I see the end of the next to last line and the
last line when it prints. It looks normal in the screen display.

I also discover that if I have a mixed format, the lines with a hard
return print OK, but the long lines print as I described.

I'm using a workaround where I cut and paste into an editor and then
print.

I've also spotted a patter - The emails I have this problem with were
produced using Outlook.

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.