[Users] where is spelling dictionary?

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Tue Sep 29 20:38:42 CEST 2015

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 18:27:49 +0100, Paul wrote:
>On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 10:05:45 -0400
>John Culleton <John at wexfordpress.com> wrote:
>
>> I use Claws Mail 3.9 on a Slackware Linux system.
>> I want to take some erroroneous entries out of the
>> spelling dictionary. What is its name?
>
>Claws Mail doesn't maintain its own dictionaries, but uses enchant.

As already pointed out in the Xfce user mailing list, Claws uses
enchant and it depends on aspell and hunspell, the packages of the
dictionaries are usually named aspell-en and hunspell-en.

Do you want to edit the dictionary?
Perhaps this does help:
http://www.suares.com/index.php?page_id=25&news_id=233

If you would explain what exactly you want to do, we perhaps could help
you to google.

Is it still the "plin" vs "plain" issue?

Regards,
Ralf