[Users] Rewrite subject on receiving

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun Sep 27 20:21:42 CEST 2015

On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 19:47:40 +0200, Páder Rezső wrote:
>Sun, 27 Sep 2015 18:46:06 +0200 -n
>Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> írta:
>
>> Create an action, e.g.
>>
>> Configuration > Actions... >
>>
>> Menu name: Editor SciTE
>> Command:   scite %f
>> [x] Shell command
>> [ ] Filter action
>>
>> Menu name: Editor Pluma
>> Command:   pluma %f
>> [x] Shell command
>> [ ] Filter action
>>

>> Select a message or select messages, then
>>
>> Tools > Actions > Select an action and edit the subject line of the
>> email header
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ralf
>

>Thanks.
>Many „bad” words used frequently, so it is possible to handle with a
>„dictionary”, automatically. For example, with sed, without manually
>called action.

Regarding my experiences with an iPad's auto-correction your idea never
ever will work.

If I type the correct word, without a typo, the iPad's auto-correction
will change it to something completely grotesque. To use the tablet PC
I needed to disable auto-correction.

I doubt that you can write a script, that will correct words based on a
dictionary.

You could write a script to transform the encoding, but since Claws
already should do this automatically, no script should be needed. IIUC
you already receive the mails with broken words. I suspect you need to
do it manually.