[Users] Maintaining local mailboxes

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Tue Sep 15 13:38:19 CEST 2015

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 13:30:52 +0200
Johan Vromans <jvromans at squirrel.nl> wrote:

> For example, I want to archive messages from company ACME from the
> IMAP server to my local disk. So I would like to create a folder ACME
> where I can store the messages in. There's no need for a collection
> of subfolders like Inbox, Sent, Drafts, Queue and Trash.

I've created folder 'archive' as subfolder of local MH account and keep
archived messages per year under it, iow. archive/2014, archive/2013
etc. while Inbox/Sent/Junk etc. folders are in case if some of my rules
fails, for spam etc.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Before giving up this present body, if one is able to tolerate
the urges of the material senses and check the force of desire and