[Users] Information from Gpg seems wrong

Sun Oct 25 09:54:32 CET 2015

Hi!

I have noticed lately that for messages signed with gpg keys that I
don't have in my key ring, Claws says:

> The signature can't be checked - End of file.

while I would expect something like

> Key 0xXXXXXXXX not available to verify this signature

using gpg --list-key on a key like this gives the following:

> gpg: using PGP trust model
> gpg: can't handle public key algorithm 22
> gpg: error reading key: public key not found

The information from Claws seems incorrect - Is this just me, and my
installation of gpg that is wrong in some way? This is on a Debian
stable machine with latest Claws from git.

Can anybody reproduce?

best regards
-- Andreas Rönnquist
gusnan.mailinglists at openmailbox.org