[Users] Importing PGP keys

Cliff Laine clifflaine at europe.com
Thu Oct 22 12:45:07 CEST 2015

I'm trying to get to grips with CM's PGP plugins, and most of it is
fairly easy, following a tutorial at
http://www.ghacks.net/2009/07/11/encrypting-email-in-claws-mail/

At the moment I use gpg4usb to manage my keys, but it would be easier
to do all this from inside CM.

However, I'm a bit stuck when I get to this sentence:  "In order to use
[encryption] you have to have the keys imported that you are to use. If
you have a key imported into your systems' PGP all you will have to do
is enter the passphrase for the key."

Could anyone tell me how to import keys into CM -- preferably from a
GUI rather than a command line ? I've got gnupg on my system.

Cliff