[Users] CM displaying wrong message content...

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Mon Oct 19 19:12:41 CEST 2015

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:04:46 -0400 Pierre Fortin wrote:

>Morning!
>
>I was going to raise this on IRC; but too complex for that...  :)
>
>The following may be a known/previous bug; but the only similar bug I can
>find is:
> Bug 1434 - Cache loses sync when mail delivered directly by procmail

Back...  Upgraded one of my instances to 3.13.0-20-ga98e7f (full git
clone) and am still seeing the bug...

In addition to the initial info, found that if I open a message which
contains HTML, then the problem one, I get the bug; but, ONLY if Fancy
was used to display...  If I don't click on the icon to open with Fancy
(on a message that doesn't auto-open w/Fancy), then the display is still
from the last display by Fancy...

HTH

Gotta run out again...  will open a formal bug later...