[Users] How to sort folder list case insensitively?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun Oct 18 00:29:46 CEST 2015

On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 23:01:39 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 16:37:23 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
> >How do I get my folders to sort case insensitively?
>
> Did you consider to rename the folders and to begin the new names with
> a number?
>
> For example
>
> 1 Office
> 2 Linux mailing lists
>
> so the letters become unimportant.
>
> Regards,
> Ralf

That's a kludge to consider only after I've been assured that Claws'
former behavior of being able to sort case insensitively is no longer
available in the application, and will not be brought back.

Also, that would involve a complete rearrangement of my Dovecot server
and my procmail recipes.

SteveT