[Users] Version 3.13

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Tue Oct 13 14:18:53 CEST 2015

Ahoj,

Dňa Mon, 12 Oct 2015 18:49:17 +0200 "H.Merijn Brand"
<h.m.brand at xs4all.nl> napísal:

> Consistency is within the eye of the user. I think that the majority
> of the CM developers think the only sane way of sorting threaded view
> is having the newest last. Fine with me, but that is not how I work. I
> want the newest on top. Period. You may call that weird or stupid or
> whatever, but I have worked like that since many many years and am not
> planning to change. I am under the impression that I am not the only
> one.

The worst thing, which can happen, is when someone think, that his
solution is best for all - and this is valid for both, the users and
the developers.

I read more times in this list, that this or another thing will
not changed, because users are accustomed to this behavior. Now the
change affects all, only because CM developers know better what sorting
is the best? In this case, please remove all sorting change options too
- to see this solution in full prettiness!

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk