[Users] Version 3.13

H.Merijn Brand h.m.brand at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 12 16:50:58 CEST 2015

On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:20:20 -0400, David Burleigh
<david.burleigh at gmx.com> wrote:

> The behavior is different when you delete an item from the list of
> emails in a folder. With version 3.12 and before, deleting an item
> resulted in the next item to be highlighted. With version 3.13 the
> previous item is highlighted. This is disconcerting because if you want
> to delete a consecutive sequence of emails, you have to manually cursor
> down to the next item before pressing the Del key again or you will
> delete the previous item instead of the next item. You can't just press
> the Del key repeatedly to delete a series of emails.

This is showing esp when you have sorted your mail with newest on top,
which is in *my* perception the *only* sensible way of sorting based on
dates.

This patch would apply for you too then:

https://github.com/Tux/claws-mail/commit/816a8a8adae0f5a3a8ba48dbc383802bcbba7c41

using perl5.00307 .. 5.21   porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and openSUSE