[Users] Claws Mail 3.13.0 for Windows unleashed!!

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Sun Oct 11 17:20:44 CEST 2015

11th October 2015                                      Claws Mail 3.13.0

              CLAWS MAIL FOR WINDOWS RELEASE NOTES
                http://www.claws-mail.org/win32

Claws Mail is a GTK+ based, user-friendly, lightweight, and fast
email client.

New in this release:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* We no longer ship GnuPG, GPA and related utilities. If you want to
  continue using these, you should install the Gpg4win bundle from
  http://www.gpg4win.org

* The default install path has changed from "%ProgramFiles%\GNU\Claws
  Mail" to just "%ProgramFiles%\Claws Mail"

* Connections over IPv6 now work. Because this requires functionality
  that is not present in Windows XP and earlier, this release might not
  work on these older versions of Windows. If there is demand, we may
  provide a separate Claws Mail package without IPv6 for these versions.

* The source package is no longer provided as an installable .exe, but
  rather as a bzip2-compressed tarball. It also does not include source
  code for all the components. Instead, its README file points to a way
  to obtain these.

* Bug fixes:
  o 3475 - Attachment dragged to email must be dropped to attachment
           tab only - reggresion
  o 3478 - Printing html rendered message makes printout use extra
           super small font
  o 3495 - IPv6 specific name resolution Error
  o 3496 - Crash on double notification popup

* Some supporting libraries have been updated to more recent versions:
  o GnuTLS   from 3.4.2  to 3.4.5
  o curl     from 7.42.1 to 7.45.0
  o libxml2  from 2.9.1  to 2.9.2