[Users] Problem with sorting method inside threads with same Subject

Augustin Doury augustindoury at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:41:12 CEST 2015

@Andrej : thank to you, I definitely adopt ClawsMail, your answer resolved
my problem !

@Slavko :
- if I send an email to you, I will use a special subject, I promise.
- my expectations were not really wrong : there was an option for this in
Preferences and as you said "threading by subject" is in "addition", I just
do not want this addition
- thank you for precision in last statement about how threads are created

Have a good day all,

Augustin