[Users] Signature and indicator?

Bjørn T Johansen btj at havleik.no
Tue Nov 24 21:13:12 CET 2015

Couple of questions...:

- Is it possible to tell CM to not insert a signature if that signature is already in the mail body?
- I am currently testing Ubuntu on my MacBook and was wondering if it is possible so select which folders to notify of new mails when using
  Indicator, the same that is possible with the other notification plugins?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj at havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: