[Users] Inserting the signature on the cursor position

Steffen Klemer moh at gmx.org
Mon Nov 23 23:30:32 CET 2015

Am Sa, 21.11.2015 um 14:19 schrieb Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk>:

> > Is it possible to place a signature on the cursor position? Of
> > course using shortcut.
>
> You can configure an Action to insert text and assign a shortcut to
> it.

IMHO it would make sense to have the "Insert Signature" command place
the signature at the cursor position and not at the end. If I'd like to
have it at the end beneath everything else, I would use a template and
have it there all the time.

Most of the time I wish such a function it is because I want to place
an (additional) sig further above.

I really don't find a use case for the current behavior!? Is there a
chance to change it?

/Steffen

 /\                        - against proprietary attachments