[Users] Default state of Move dialog

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 08:59:27 CET 2015

On Mon, 16 Nov 2015 20:38:27 -0500
Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> Until a few months ago, I've used the move functionality as Holger
> suggested three years ago:  I typed in the folder name, and if it
> wasn't ambiguous, it would go to the right folder. I'd have much
> preferred it default to every folder folded, so I could quicksearch
> and drill down. But I made due with Holger's method.

It's the standard GTK+ method, actually. And if there is more than one
match then you move to subsequent matches with the down arrow key.
And it still works just how it has always done. And, further, this
method only works with list items (in this case, folder names) which
are visible, it won't match a sub-folder name which is out of sight.

with regards

Paul