[Users] Message and folder display

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:52:15 CET 2015

On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 10:43:23 +0100, JoHnY wrote:
>On Thu, 5 Nov 2015 10:25:17 +0100
>Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
>> JFYI it's common for most, if not all other GUI MUAs, to view no
>> lines in the folder list and to show lines in the message list.
>> This at least is the default for Sylpheed and Evolution.
>
>I know, I just don't like it for some reason so I'm trying to disable
>it in every client I use.

So you have good luck. I prefer to get rid of the lines in the folder
view only and to keep lines in the message list.

Another issue for me was to find the "normal" font colour, to replace
the emphasis_color. Using a pipette tool to e.g. get the colour of the
fonts behind "Subject:" worked, but wasn't easy :D.

Regards,
Ralf