[Users] (bug ?) Unable to access to a parent folder

Pétur Viljamson peturvilj at gmail.com
Wed May 20 11:19:50 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm trying claws mail on my professional (IMAP) email account. I have a
problem with a specific folder called "Archives". This folder contains
himself plenty of emails (more than 5000) *and* few subfolders. I cannot
access to the messages inside the (parent) folder "Archives" but I can
access to the messages inside the subfolders (Archives/something).

If I right-click on this "Archives" folder, I cannot select "check for new
folders" (it's grey). I subscribed to this IMAP folder and I can access to
this folder with thunderbird and sylpheed. I have this issue only with
claws mail.

If I create from claws mail a folder with subfolders, I have no problem for
moving mail to this (parent) folder. Why claws mail doesn't "see" this
folder contents? Is there another solution than moving all my emails to
new (sub)folders and recreate my emails hierarchy?