[Users] RSSyl sets all messages on new on feed refresh

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Sun May 17 19:17:40 CEST 2015

On Sun, 17 May 2015 17:32:15 +0200
"Stephan Braun" <sylpheed-claws-users at lists.evervoid.net> wrote:

> Since I'm not sure if this is a bug in RSSyl or my feed, it may be
> best if the developer could contact me in private.

Hello Stephan,

don't worry, your feed is fine, it's RSSyl that is buggy here. :)

The extra whitespace around the author name ("dc:creator" tag) confuses
Claws Mail, since RSSyl does not strip it when parsing a feed. Just
look at how it looks in the stored file (Ctrl+U on any of the items in
your feed in Claws Mail).

I have just committed a fix for this, it will be included in next
release.

Sorry for that, and thanks for reporting it.

Regards,
--
Andrej