[Users] segmentation fault

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Fri May 15 14:05:54 CEST 2015

Hi,

Just had a segmentation fault while typing a new message -- can't
remember the last time CM crashed... The konsole has this:

>** (cm:23623): WARNING **: xml_parse_next_tag(): Can't parse next tag
>

>** (cm:23623): WARNING **: no node
>
>sys:1: Warning: g_hash_table_lookup: assertion 'hash_table != NULL'
>failed hat
>-bash: hat: command not found
>[1]-  Segmentation fault      cm  (wd: ~)
>(wd now: ~/Mail/inbox)

but, without time stamps I don't know which, if any, of these messages are
related (I filed an enhancement request some time back for time stamps
on all output).

The "hat" stuff was me typing "that" in my message -- I was typing
   "strongly recommends" that
of which only
   "strongly recommen
made it to the draft file, and "hat" was auto-focused to the konsole that
started CM.

Is this a known crash?  I suspect it won't be reproducible; but reporting
what happened in case it's a new bug surfacing.

Cheers,
Pierre