[Users] Strance message

Renaud OLGIATI (Ron) renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Tue Mar 31 14:10:36 CEST 2015

I have been receiving those messages most every day for a couple days now.

Should I worry ? Is my mail system broken ?

Cheers,

Ron.

From: root <root at ron.cerrocora.org>
To: root at ron.cerrocora.org
Subject: exim paniclog on ron.cerrocora.org has non-zero size
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 08:01:58 -0400

exim paniclog /var/log/exim4/paniclog on ron.cerrocora.org has non-zero size, mail system might be broken. The last 10 lines are quoted below.

2015-03-26 10:34:55 socket bind() to port 25 for address ::1 failed: Cannot assign requested address: daemon abandoned

--
               You need only two tools, a hammer and duct tape.
              If it doesn't move and it should, use the hammer.