[Users] ACTIONS

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sun Mar 22 12:42:39 CET 2015

I have an external script that I wrote that relays mail to specific
destinations. I tried to create an "ACTION" that should handle sending the
message(s) I selected to that script. This is the "ACTION" %as{execute
"usr/home/gerard/Scripts/Process.sh %F" delete} It has one serious flaw; it
only relays one message at a time. Obviously, this is a filtering action. I
can create a shell command that will send all the selected messages in one
gulp; however, I cannot figure out how to delete the messages when it
completes.

Can this be done or is it to complicated?

Thanks!

--
Jerry