[Users] Thank you Claws !

Mauro di Terenzi mauroditerenzi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:47:34 CET 2015

On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 19:29:29 +0100
Michael <codejodler at gmx.ch> wrote:

> > On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 13:29:49 +0100
> > "Paul Rolland (ポール・ロラン)" <rol at witbe.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > 10 yrs ago, I started using Claws as my mail client, because it
> > > was, after some time spent evaluating various applications.

Well, I am at my first year. So I am feeling a novice here!

I share the same feelings with you. Claws it's a wonderful
software.

As any other thing in the world it could be improved: I would like a
simpler and quick search on imap folders and MH, etc.

I think that email is used from many years now, and we all have
suboptimal feelings searching for an email older then 10, 20 years.

It's not the function more used, but any time I have to do a search
like that, I am scared to not find them.

Thank you so much for the good job you do!

--

-- Andrea Fino -
"Sistemi su misura di qualita' industriale"

Questa e-mail contiene informazioni di proprietà e di natura
confidenziale. Se non siete il destinatario corretto di questo
messaggio, vi ricordiamo che ogni diffusione, distribuzione o copia di
questo messaggio è severamente proibita. Se avete ricevuto questo
messaggio per errore, siete pregati di cancellarlo immediatamente.
Quanto precede ai fini del rispetto del D.L. n. 196/03 sulla tutela dei
dati personali.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is strictly confidential and for use
only by intended recipients. If you are not an intended recipients, we
point you that any diffusion, distribution or copy of this message is
severely forbidden. If you have received this message by mistake please
destroy it immediately (under the observance of D.L. n. 196/03 which
protects personal data).