[Users] Threads

Silvio Siefke siefke_listen at web.de
Sun Mar 15 23:28:32 CET 2015

On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 11:48:49 -0700 Ian Zimmerman <itz at buug.org> wrote:

> Silvio> is there a way that i can delete automatic emails which has no
> Silvio> thread? For example ANN, Bug Emails or mails which become no
> Silvio> answer.
> Paul> Use Matched Criteria 'Flags', Flag 'replied' is 'not set'.

> Paul, I don't think this is what the OP wants.  He just wants to lose
> messages that lack _any_ reply, not specifically reply by himself.

Yes that's right. I long time search this function, first i sylpheed and
now play with the thought switch to claws and now try here find to. I read
much lists, and is for me a good archive special when im in africa and
connection not the best, then is hard when delete thousends of mails which
become no answer and so old that they never become answer.

Regards
Silvio Siefke