[Users] Interesting wrap behavior

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Mar 3 14:57:42 CET 2015

Hi all,

I discovered that on Claws-Mail 3.10.1, the string in the paragraph
following this one wraps as a unit, as if it had no spaces:

"fugue" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugue)

I believe the generality is that the concatination of a no-space string
in quotes, followed by a space and an opening paren, followed by a
no-space string, wraps as a unit.

I'm not suggesting this should be "fixed" or changed any way. Claws'
wrapping algorithm is wonderful just the way it is, and it would be
silly to tamper with that wonderful algorithm just to change an almost
contrived edge-case. I'm just commenting on this behavior's existance.

SteveT