[Users] Drafts considered "new" mail

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Sun Jun 28 13:12:53 CEST 2015

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 10:11:21 +0200 Holger Berndt wrote:

>Hallo Charles,
>
>On Mi, 24.06.2015 11:36, Charles Curley wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 24 Jun 2015 17:51:56 +0100
>>Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:

>>> Are you sure that the folder is shown as type "Drafts" in the folder
>>> properties?
>>
>>It is, but Pierre Fortin's solution worked.
>
>Are you sure? Because folders with folder type "Drafts" (or subfolders
>of such a folder) are excluded from notification. So Pierre's solution
>is actually a workaround, Brian's suggestion points at the root cause.

Then it's a workaround that I too needed a while back.  My Draft
and Queue folders are correctly typed.  Suddenly, one day, they
started being included in the SystrayIcon.  I remember contemplating
writing a bug report; but a quick search in the code led me to my
"workaround".  IMHO, the root cause must have been a change in the
code...  :)

Pierre