[Users] Two small issues

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:08:45 CEST 2015

On Wed, 24 Jun 2015 09:48:39 +0200, wwp wrote:
>Any scenario [...] to reproduce it maybe?

I described a scenario, but I can repeat it, select mails, check and
uncheck "Show all headers" by the menu, do it again and again, for the
next 2 or 3 hours or even longer. I could do this test, since I did
some experiments off-list with somebody else subscribed to this list,
with the "Domain name" account option, while doing other work on my
computer too. I wouldn't spend that time for tests again.

If I select mails while "Show all headers" is checked for two or even
ten minutes, everything is ok.

JFTR I expirenced it just one time, I'm not the OP. It's also important
to compare with the message source, since some mails indeed have got
very short headers.