[Users] Configure options - Was: Missiing spelling

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:46:01 CEST 2015

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 13:35:55 +0200, Andrej Kacian wrote:
>On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 13:29:03 +0200
>Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
>> However, Michael already pointed out --enable-enchant isn't needed,
>> it's enabled automatically. Are any of the following options
>> also unneeded:
>
>They are unneeded if you don't need them. I'm not entirely sure what
>you are trying to achieve here.

I want to know, what configure options I need to add, if I want to
enable/disable those options. Michael claimed that it's not needed to
add --enable-enchant to enable it [2]. So is it needed to add any of the
other options [1] to configure, to enable/disable them, assumed all
build dependencies are installed, those for the enabled and disabled
options. Build dependencies for disabled things might be installed for
other applications.

Regards,
Ralf

[1]