[Users] Configure options - Was: Missiing spelling

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:52:02 CEST 2015

On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 19:09:50 +0200, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
>On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 18:11:54 +0200
>Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:
>

>> PS: Did you add --enable-enchant to the configure options?
>>
>> ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-enchant
>
>If the required development libraries are available the option is
>automatically enabled.

Several configure options seems to be obsolet. I flagged an
Arch Linux PKGBUILD out-of-date (2015-06-23) [1]. For those using Arch
Linux, it's not available by AUR4 and the ABS PKGBUILD also uses those
configure options, but not for building current master from git.

Regards,
Ralf

[1]
"Comment by Ralf_Mardorf

2015-06-23 09:41

The disable and enable configure options cause command not found errors.
While updating the configure options, please consider to add
# --build=$(uname -m)-arch-linux-gnu , it doesn't hurt when it's
commented out. There are reasons not to change CHOST."
-https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/claws-mail-git/