[Users] Two small issues

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:15:15 CEST 2015

On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 23:22:00 +0100, Paul wrote:
>On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 22:12:27 +0200
>Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Same here, I wasn't aware about it, but after a few tests I
>> experience the same.
>
>How are you achieving this?

If I check "Show all headers", sometimes all headers are shown and
sometimes just a few headers are shown. I noticed this yesterday, since
usually I take a look at the message source, if I need the headers.
I don't do something unusual, I read emails without opening the emails,
IOW I read them in the preview window or what ever it's called and
while doing this I check and uncheck "Show all headers" by the View
menu, not by shortcut.