[Users] Public key encryption... troubleshoot

Reid Vail rsv869 at runbox.com
Fri Jun 19 14:53:54 CEST 2015

Hello -

I need some advice to get PKE working with CM.  At this point I'm testing between two
accounts of mine.  I've created the keys and exported the public keys and I (sorry
if I don't the nomenclature  right) associated the public keys with the addresses.

Within CM I've added the plugins for pgpinline and pgpcore and turn on support for
these with the account configs.

when I try to send an encrypted message I get this general error.  Not sure how to
isolate the issue.

"Couldn't encrypt the email: Encryption failed, General error
Use "Send queued messages" from the main window to retry."

thx

RSV