[Users] Printing cut off

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Jun 17 21:28:55 CEST 2015

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 21:11:15 +0200
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

Hello Ricardo,

>Probably https://bugs.debian.org/776563
>There's some workarounds worth to try there.

TL;DR.

I did skim through though, and noticed that it seems to be an issue with
a certain version of libcairo2(0).  My system has the more up to date
version of the library.  So far, I've not been able to (re)create the
missing text bug when printing.

To Keith:

Upgrade your copy of libcairo2 to version 1.14.2-2 if you can.

As things stand I'll say that, for me at least, the problem is solved.

Thanks for the pointers, Ricardo.

(0) Info from message #84, written by yourself Ricardo, quoting parts of
#83 by Manolo Díaz.

--
 Regards  _
I must be hallucinating, watching angels celebrating