[Users] Duplicate incoming message into two different folders

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Tue Jun 16 16:13:49 CEST 2015

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 13:52:07 +0000
anton92 at gmx.ru wrote:

Hello anton92 at gmx.ru,

>I assure you that this is happening, and there is no filtering or
>processing at all. I double checked.

(I'm not on the dev team)

Be aware that you are using two accounts to write messages to this
list.  That alone indicates you have two email addresses receiving mail
from the list and that, most likely, you have two email addresses
_subscribed_ to the list.

The above is why Paul said "I assume I'm talking to the same person" and
also said the problem is most likely to be as a result of errant filters
either locally or server side on either, or both of the accounts.

--
 Regards  _
Your father was a megalomaniac, you've got an insane brother