[Users] Bitcoin implementation?

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Wed Jun 3 14:24:38 CEST 2015

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 12:54:43AM +0200, Malatesta wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm not a programmer, therefore I don't know if the following part of
> my wish-list is even possible to make, but maybe someone is able and
> willing to work on the following feature.
[…]
> I'm aware that this is not anything within the scope of the
> functionality of an e-mail client. However, a plug-in which could do
> this would be great...

If you're interested you can create a feature request on bugzilla, it may catch
the attention of somebody: http://www.thewildbeast.co.uk/claws-mail/bugzilla/

Chances are that the sun becomes red giant before this gets implemented, but
my knowledge about probability theory is low, so I could be wrong ;)
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~