[Users] RSSyl and items deletion

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Mon Jul 27 15:27:35 CEST 2015

Ahoj,

Dňa Mon, 27 Jul 2015 13:52:14 +0200 Andrej Kacian <andrej at kacian.sk>
napísal:

> On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 18:53:30 +0200
> Slavko <linux at slavino.sk> wrote:
>
> > Please, is here a way to disable this confirmation, but only for RSS
> > item? I want confirmation, if i accidentally Delete mail (and not
> > move to the trash), but not for RSS items - i can live with faulty
> > deleted RSS items ;-)
>
> This is not possible at the moment - "move to trash" can't be
> implemented for RSSyl-type mailboxes, because there is no Trash folder
> defined, and I do not think it would be correct behavior to use some
> other account's Trash folder for this.

Thanks. But i don't mean the real Trash, i was only annoyed by
the confirmation - which i want to leave for "normal" mailboxes, but not
want in RSS.

But anyway, i am back on QuiteRSS, it more fulfill my RSS workflow -
delete unwanted and leave wanted (for latter inspection). The RRSyl
refetchs the deleted item again on the next sync for me...

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk