[Users] Many problems with Claws-Mail 3.12

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sat Jul 25 09:50:34 CEST 2015

Your subject is wrong. You are talking about problems with the
latest development version in GIT, and not version 3.12.0.

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 09:15:11 +0200
David BERCOT <claws-mail at bercot.org> wrote:

> I have some recent problems with Claws-Mail... I'm under Debian and
> my version is 3.12.0-20-gf0b735 (but it was the same with previous
> 3.12 versions).

Which previous versions precisely?

> First of all, I have no decoration for the main window of
> Claws-Mail !!! No title bar and no Gnome taskbar ! It's very
> annoying ;-)
> But this problem does not exist in composing window...
> Claws-Mail is the only application with this problem (so, I suppose
> it is not a Gnome issue)...

You've pressed F11, shortcut for fullscreen mode. Press it again to
get out of fullscreen mode.

> Then, and it's new too, when I delete or move a mail (my messages
> are sorted in a descending direction with the newer at the top), it
> goes to the last message, at the end of the folder !!! Very
> annoying too...
>
> And last, when I delete a mail with the "del" key, I have no
> problem. But, when I use the context menu, Claws-Mail crashes...
>
> Do you have any idea for my problems ?

Yes, it's been reported. I can't reproduce the crash, though.

with regards

Paul