[Users] Is this really a list for users, or rather for programmers?

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Fri Jul 17 12:34:01 CEST 2015

On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 08:19:17 +0200
"Paul Rolland (ポール・ロラン)" <rol at witbe.net> wrote:

Hello All,

>Just add me to the count.

Likewise.

It's even possible to help out there.  Just because it's a bug report,
doesn't mean the only people that can help are CM developers.  And let's
face it, the team deserve our help.  FLOSS is not a one way street.

Obviously, as a non developer I can't state categorically what CM dev
policy is regarding certain matters (I wouldn't dream of trying), but I
can tell somebody how to compile sources from GIT.

--
 Regards  _
Well I don't want you to think I'm being obscene