[Users] Is this really a list for users, or rather for programmers?

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Fri Jul 17 08:30:14 CEST 2015

On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 01:45:44 +0200, Michael wrote:
>i really don't want to interfer with the internal (as in 'really') dev
>talk. I'm confident any question i could have, would be honestly
>answered here, and i really couldn't ask for more.

Michael,

actually you are interested in dev talk, when it's about other
software, that isn't discussed on this list. You perhaps aren't
subscribed to those development lists, but you read the archives to
form an opinion. A lot of your criticism, pro or con some software is
based on dev talk. Open dev talk is transparency that is missing for
Claws.

Regards,
Ralf