[Users] Is this really a list for users, or rather for programmers?

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Thu Jul 16 18:32:24 CEST 2015

Ahoj,

Dňa Thu, 16 Jul 2015 16:37:28 +0100 Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk>
napísal:

> On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 11:26:09 -0400
> Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI <renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org> wrote:
>
> > Or even simpler
> >
> > header "Subject" matchcase "[Users] [Bug"
>
> simpler still:

;-)

But it still doesn't provide answer, why there is no separate devel ML,
especially when there is one for translators... I understand, that some
info from bug's messages can be useful for users too, but i will never
get it, because filter (my one catch the replies too) delete them. And
filter delete them, because before i use this filter, i found no useful
and/or no comprehensive info for me there.

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk