[Users] Claws not sending e-mails.

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:42:18 CEST 2015

Check the link you provided.
http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=109.79.196.4
Your P is not blacklisted anymore. Sometimes you only need to wait a few
hours. However, assumed an IP is still listed, then follow the advice.
"If the IP address or domain you are checking is listed in any of our
blocklists above, this page will tell you which one(s) and will give
you a link to the exact record. Follow the link. The linked page will
explain why the address is listed and what to do to have it removed."

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 20:17:39 -0400, Pierre Fortin wrote:
>gmail, yahoo, etc are more permanent

IIRC yahoo can't be used for this mailing list. IIRC before I
subscribed with my rocketmail by yahoo account, I wanted to use a yahoo
by yahoo account.