[Users] after upgrade from F12 -> F22 some issue w/ claws

Michael Schwendt bugreporter at abwesend.de
Sun Jul 12 19:54:55 CEST 2015

> I've also found a duplicate key (an old testing key from 2010)
> in my keyring. This is with Fedora 23 Rawhide, however.
> Haven't examined it yet except that exporting the key to a file,
> the file also contains the duplicate.

On June 18th, the next day after installing this Rawhide version,
something modified files in ~/.gnupg:

 - it created pubring.gpg~ adding the duplicate key
 - it touched trustdb.gpg (same size)
 - it created six .key files in the private-keys-v1.d subdir

Compared with F21, this modified ~/.gnupg lists one duplicate key
(the old one mentioned above).

I do not remember what I've examined with that Rawhide installation
on June 18th, but restorting ~/.gnupg from backup, there is no
duplicate key.