[Users] Error while sending....

Paul Rolland (=?UTF-8?B?44Od44O844Or44O744Ot44Op44Oz?=) rol at witbe.net
Fri Jan 30 09:17:12 CET 2015

Helle Michael,

On Thu, 29 Jan 2015 22:03:51 +0100
Michael <codejodler at gmx.ch> wrote:

> The 'reply to' Problem was discussed several times on list, even
> recently, why not look up the archives first...
> That said, let me stick to the topic 'queue sending'.
Thanks a lot, I was getting quite desperate to see the "hijack" of the
thread ;)

> First of all, isn't that thing happening only with 'send later' ? And
No, it's not. Read again my first mail, the exact sequence is :
 - Compose an email, and click "Send"
 - Claws starts sending the email
   | While Claws is sending, compose another email, and click "Send"
   | | Claws will raise an error and queue the mail
   Claws finishes sending the first email
 - The second email stays in the Queue

> yes, i've got this set up and do the same experience, it feels weird that
> late-comers aren't send off too. But then, wasn't the point with 'send
> later' to collect the mails for a possible review, before sending, and
> isn't claws just doing that, accordingly ?
No, because at no time there was a desire to have the mail queued. My wish
was to have it sent ASAP, ASAP being in that case at the same time as the
first email, or immediately after.

Best,
Paul