[Users] Mailing list replies - Was: Error while sending....

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Jan 30 02:19:24 CET 2015

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:47:07 -0800
Chad Wallace <cwallace at lodgingcompany.com> wrote:

> The "folder contains a mailing list" feature could just automatically
> set Default To to the List-Post value of the messages in the folder.

No, please, not that. That's how your private post to a single list
inhabitant, and replied to you, with filtering sending [mylist] to the
mylist folder, becomes public property when you reply to it.

Yes, yes, I know, I know, it's 2015 and I shouldn't be filtering on
[mylist]. I don't anymore. But my procmailrc has some stuff from 2001,
and I really don't want to sit down and change everything.

SteveT