[Users] Mailing list replies - Was: Error while sending....

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 20:38:31 CET 2015

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:31:35 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> I don't have a problem with claws invoking mailing list replies by
> the "Reply" option instead of the "Reply to all option". That is
> ok. I just want to point out, that if the "Reply to all" option
> invokes a mailing list reply, it sometimes could be more
> comfortable.

I'm sure you're just taking the piss now, but reply-to-all replies to
all, including a mailing list address and whatever other addresses
the message in question has!

You really need to work on improving getting your point across in a
succinct manner.

with regards

Paul

--
Guerre aux châteaux, Paix aux chaumières