[Users] Mailing list replies - Was: Error while sending....

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 13:08:51 CET 2015

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 06:51:15 -0500
Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:

> Then you have never had the pleasure of using kmail, which has a
> per folder setting labeled "folder contains a mailing list". 99% of
> the time it Just Works(TM).

you're right, I've never had that pleasure. I can't see how that
would work, say, if I chucked a load of random messages into that
folder.

Anyway, in Claws you can set a per folder setting for Default To and
Defualt To for replies, which kind of sounds remotely similar.

with regards

Paul

--
Guerre aux châteaux, Paix aux chaumières