[Users] Mailing list replies - Was: Error while sending....

Liz edodd55 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 22:09:19 CET 2015

On Mon, 26 Jan 2015 13:09:05 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> It's simply true that I didn't make a mistake. It's simply wrong to Cc
> to mailing lists. Period.

Ralf, I belong to another, long established mailing list, which
operates differently.
In order to reply to the mailing list most have to use "reply all".
I mention this, because you are making a lot of noise about your
personal opinion.

You are using a very configurable mail client, so you are can ask it to
remove duplicates before you see them. It'll use processor power, but I
won't have to read about this any longer.

Liz