[Users] Redundant code?

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Mon Jan 26 14:55:22 CET 2015

On Mon, 26 Jan 2015 10:42:31 +0100 Ricardo Mones wrote:

>Hi Pierre,
>
>On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 11:20:36AM -0500, Pierre Fortin wrote:
>> appears to be redundant code.]
>Actual code isĀ¹:
>So, you read it somewhat wrong at line 5211 ;-)
>
>Anyway, thanks for taking care of checking the source!

Hi Ricardo,

Sorry for the noise...  haven't coded C in ~25+ years. Mainly use python
nowadays where I try to generalize code blocks which have more than a few
identical sections to ease future maintenance.

I recall using macros those many years ago to accomplish
write-once/use-many, so that's what that section of code triggered when I
eye-balled it...  :)

Cheers,
Pierre